Rustic Reversible Wooden A-Board with fully printed chalkboard or foamex inserts
Select either single-sided or double sided from the drop down menu above for your printed boards – Single-sided means one side of each insert is printed (2 printed sides) Double-sided means both sides of each insert are printed (4 printed sides)
Different artworks can apply to all sides.
The hard-wearing rubber feet lift the frame away from standing water and cater for last-minute arrangements for the perfect pavement presence.
To have this frame with plain double-sided or headed chalkboard inserts simply select ‘Reversible A-Boards from the A-Board section
- Solid wood frame available in a dark oak or black stain (simply select from the drop-down menu above)
- Each side of the board has a wooden casing to slide in your printed chalkboards or foamex inserts
- Provided with a fully printed exterior use chalkboard or 5mm insert on each side of the frame
- Available in A0 and A1 which refers to the A0 or A1 sized printed chalkboard/foamex inserts
- Hinged at the top with a strong black locking metal stay to hold the frame open when in use
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor use
- Overall Size – H 1490mm x W 980mm
- Printed Chalkboard size 1189 x 841 x 4mm
- Printed Foamex size: 1189 x 841 x 5mm
- Weight – 31kgs
- Overall Size – H 1145mm x W 740mm
- Printed chalkboard size: 841 x 594 x 4mm
- Printed Foamex size: 841 x 594 x 5mm
- Weight – 18kgs
- Overall Size – H 775mm x 525mm
- Printed Chalkboard size: 592 x 420 x 4mm
- Printed Foamex size: 592 x 420 x 5mm
- Weight – 10kgs
High-quality crafted A-Boards & Pavement Signs
Majisign’s reversible A-Boards are 2-sided frames that are hinged at the top. A metal stay is used to fix the angle of the frame and hold the frame open when in use. Our wooden a frames are built as outdoor, high street business signs but are equally at home indoors, for example within shopping centres. We engineer heavy-duty a boards so they’ll last a long time, regardless of environment.
A popular choice of displaying using an a-board is to use an insert. An a-board insert is simply a board that slides into the frame, so is removable. The board itself is a double sided manufactured chalkboard and. Majisign prints your design onto the board, so it is possible to have two boards that are printed on both sides (hence reversible). Businesses find this useful since they can display 4 differing messages. From a breakfast or brunch offer in the morning, followed by early bird drinks offers throughout the afternoon.
Majisign’s chalkboard surface is high quality. It is smooth to write on with a liquid chalk pen but it is also resistant to the phenomenon known as ghosting. Ghosting occurs when the liquid chalk pen inks absorb into the board and cannot be easily removed. We are often asked how to remove chalk paint from a chalkboard. Our answer is to use Muscle Kitchen Cleaner. This makes Majisign’s boards clean, ghost-free and ready for more blackboard art to be applied. Our a board chalkboard is a proven, popular product within the hospitality industry.