Rustic Reversible Wooden A-Board
- Solid wood frame available in a dark oak or black stain (simply select from the drop-down menu above)
- Each side of the board has a wooden casing to slide in the chalkboards.
- Removable double-sided 4mm chalkboards on each side.
- Select “Headed” from the drop-down menu if you would like your logo or Company headed on all four sides of the chalkboard inserts.
- A0, A1 or A2 sizes refer to the ISO-sized chalkboards within the frames.
- Hinged at the top with a strong black locking metal stay to hold the frame open when in use.
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Overall Size – H 59″ (1505mm) x W 38″ (980mm)
- Chalkboard size: 841 x 1189 x 4mm
- Weight – 31kg
- Overall Size – H 45″ (1145mm) x W 29″ (740mm)
- Chalkboard size: 594 x 841 x 4mm
- Weight – 18kgs
- Overall size – H 31″ (775mm) x W 21″ (525mm)
- Chalkboard size: 592 x420 x 4mm
- Weight – 10kgs
High-quality crafted A-Boards & Pavement Signs
Majisign’s reversible A-Boards are 2-sided frames that are hinged at the top. A metal stay is used to fix the angle of the frame and hold the frame open when in use. Our wooden frames are built as outdoor, high street business signs but are equally at home indoors, for example within shopping centres. We engineer heavy-duty boards so they’ll last a long time, regardless of the environment.
A popular choice of displaying using an a-board is to use an insert. An a-board insert is simply a board that slides into the frame, so is removable. The board itself is a double-sided manufactured chalkboard. Majisign can print your design onto the board, so it is possible to have two boards that are printed on both sides (hence reversible). Businesses find this useful since they can display 4 differing messages. Choose plain chalkboards and you will have 4 available surfaces to design your own message
Majisign’s chalkboard surface is high quality. It is smooth to write on with a liquid chalk pen but it is also resistant to the phenomenon known as ghosting. Ghosting occurs when the liquid chalk pen inks absorb into the board and cannot be easily removed. We are often asked how to remove chalk paint from a chalkboard. Our answer is to use Muscle Kitchen Cleaner. This makes Majisign’s boards clean, ghost-free and ready for more blackboard art to be applied. Our board chalkboard is a proven, popular product within the hospitality industry.